Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ramblings

I have now gotten our 3rd load of manure and we will only have one side (smaller) of the driveway done.   I can't believe how much manure this will take.  I actually took a couple hours this morning off of work and unloaded it before it was going to rain...  It felt GREAT!!!  I loved the energy I got out of doing the work.  Exercise to me has always seemed pointless me (my opinion) but if it produces something like a beautiful home - YEA...that's just up my ally  We'll see maybe this project will also help me loose a little around the middle.

So a couple jobs have posted.. I think I might go for them and see what happens.  If you don't put yourself out there...and all that.  None of them are in the legal field and I think that's ok for now.  I'm bored silly and need more challenge (not more work sillies)...  on the other hand it's nice to leave work at work...  We'll see it's not like I'd have to take the jobs - if I'm even offered an interview.  I've been doing a lot of thinking about what I want to do next in terms of work and home.  I WANT to drop it all find a small hobby farm and try that way of life...  I don't even care if I fail...at least I would have tried! But we can't...  responsibilities...fear...credit history...one kid still at home...  so for now I'll do a damn good job... but my real work will be what I'm doing at home. 

Well that's what floating between the ears...there's gotta be a better way to do this!

Now if you want to visit some awesome bloggers check these out...i read them regularly and love what they are doing...

http://www.waldeneffect.org/
http://www.livingasimplelife.com/
http://www.rootsimple.com/

bye for now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment