Monday, May 2, 2011

Focus on What I Can Change

I had four days off of work.  Day 1 - Rain but I got a lot of running around done so very productive.  Day 2 was spent in the yard.  The horse manure I picked up did not cover as much area as I thought it would.  So I'll be going back many more times. Day 3 was spent at UW-Oshkosh at Science Olympiad.  Jarret did well, especially his tower.  Day 4 was spent in the yard again but I have to admit that it is definately slow and steady to get this done.  I napped for a couple hours on Sunday between working outside.  I'm soooo out of shape.  I tried to get a picture of how far I am but was unable to get a good one.  I need a ladder I think.  I'll try that another time. 

I'm going to get more cardboard tonight  A double load of manure later this week.  Woodchips soon to put on top.    BTW, the sheet mulching I'm doing in the front yard is free.  Woodchips will come from neighborhood tree service, the manure and cardboard I found on craigslist.

With everything else going on around me it's nice to focus on something I can change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment