Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New page added!!!

So I finally got the pictures of the front yard taken and uploaded.  See "FRONT YARD" to the right.

I'll be starting to sheet mulch this week.  I picked up my very first load of horse manure last night.  I can't believe how excited I am over this.  I tried gardening MANY moons ago with absolutely no idea what I was doing and too much information that I got overwhelmed, i was also a baby at the time, all of 26.  I'm much wiser and much more comfortable in who I am today to go after what FEELS right.  My little homestead is on it's way!!!  I know it sounds weird to some but when I start smelling "earth" in the spring i literally can't contain myself.  I joke about hibernating in the winter but I believe that's what I need.  Listening to my body and my heart seem to be pushing me in this direction.

So there it is....the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment